Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Insomnia

It's 1:58 a.m. and sleep is nowhere in sight.
Ugh.
Poor Jack has gotten sicker. He didn't seem nearly as sick today as yesterday but by this evening he was just miserable. We had class this evening so our babysitter put the boys down. Not even 5 minutes after we got home Jack woke up and was just sad. It breaks my heart to see him like this. He just kept asking me to hug him. I made him an appointment at the doctor for this morning so hopefully they'll be able to give us something to help him kick this... vitamins just aren't cutting it this time.
On the plus side during this bout of insomnia I made Jack a new fleece blanket and some throw pillows (as if a 3 year old needs throw pillows, lol, but I had extra fabric) to match his robot theme he's got goin on. At least I accomplished stuff I guess!
Well Jacob just sat up and told me to "go to sleep!!" So I'm going to attempt this sleep thing one more time...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to get some sleep, it sounds like you're going to need it. Hope everyone is back to 100% soon! Hugs!
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!