Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Treading Water

I really feel as though I'm treading water these days. Completely exhausted and barely keeping my head above water. It's horrible.

The thing about grief is that it never goes away. It's like moisture in the air. There are days where the skies are clear and you can't see the moisture- but it's there. And there are days where the clouds fill up and become dark and it pours. And of course there are million days in between. If only I had weather forecast...

I feel the need to blog because it's been so long and I don't want this blog to just die off... But quite frankly I don't really feel like saying much more than I already have. So we'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up friend life is beautiful....Stay happy! keep on smiling....God cares!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!