Thursday, March 17, 2011

Best bag yet!

Definitely the best bag I've made yet. It's pretty plain but really cute. Honestly, photos don't really do it justice. I've stopped following tutorials online pretty much entirely and just kind of browse for tips and techniques now. It's really cool to watch something I saw in my head 'come to life.' The worst part is the lack of fabric stores on the island and the insane prices I find inside the few that are near here. I can find lots online but I'm just not comfortable enough yet with types of fabric to trust not being able to actually touch it.
Everything else in life pretty much sucks. I'm still feeling super sick. Honestly I just don't really feel up to blogging about anything important so I guess were going to just be stuck with craft blogs for awhile... I must admit sewing is now bordering on being an obsession but there's a therapeutic value to it that I am so incredibly thankful for...

2 comments:

  1. so happy you found that one thing for you :) I suppose not everyone can love Caribou...(do they even have those in Hawaii??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And finding a therapeutic outlet for yourself is so important. Maybe it could turn into a little home based business??
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!