Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stagnent

Ever feel like you're just not doing anything? Like you're not even moving? That is how I feel.
I do a lot of "stuff." Mostly pointless, everyday things. Nothing of any real value. And that sucks. I go through these phases in life where I feel like I'm growing as a person and doing things. Right now I'm very much stuck going through the motions. 
I am improving things in my life. That is true. But it still doesn't feel like enough. I guess I've been holding my breath, waiting for a break through moment where things would change. But we're still not there yet. Patience has definitely never been my strong suit. 
And so I think what I need to do is just sit and be silent for awhile. Stop pushing forward and trying to break through and just let go... and let God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!