Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chaos.

My mind is complete and utter chaos. Plain and simple. I don't even know where to begin anymore.
It's amazing the things I can accomplish if I manage to just shut it off for awhile. But it doesn't seem to be a tangible switch. Sometimes I can do it, sometimes I can't. And that's lame.


Regardless, flipping the switch doesn't fix anything. Doesn't change anything. 


What I need is a switch AND a magic wand. Even then I imagine I'd be out of luck, that would require me figuring out exactly what needs to be fixed... and what "fixing" those things means. 


Yup, I'm a mess. 


With it being a new year and all I want to try to figure out "my plan" for it. What I want to do, not do, things I want to accomplish, things I want to stop doing, blah blah blah. But all these things swirl in my head constantly, until of course, I sit down to write them down. Then they're gone. Nothing but a faint memory of having something to say. 


I really have no right to complain. Things have been pretty good around here. God has blessed us immensely in the last couple weeks. I'm thankful, I really am.


But mostly, I'm just tired. 
Just. Plain. Tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!