Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

Well its been an insanely long time since I blogged. A lot has happened. A lot has changed. But for now I'm going to keep it simple and just post my resolutions for this year. There are quite a few but I'm not focusing on doing all of them, every day, perfectly. This is merely a roadmap for what I hope to achieve in 2012.

1. Take a photo a day. Doesn't matter what it is, how you take it. Just capture something each day.
2. Blog weekly. We'll see how well this one goes :)
3. Eat a salad a day, five days a week.
4. Exercise. It's a must. At least try.
5. Read a book a month.
6. Attend more church services than you miss.
7. Sew more.
8. Try to get organized.
9. Stay in the moment. Stay positive.
10. Simplify. Prioritize. Know your limits.

And that's my goals for 2012. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!